I don’t believe that an Infographic can completely help to improve Real Estate website rankings. However, the folks at real geeks do a great job of laying down a foundation. Often times once we have a foundation, or understanding, of what needs to happen then we can create an action plan to improve your chances of getting found online.
Sign up for Google Webmaster and add your site. There are a ton of different tools that you can have access to free that can help you determine what your website rankings are and how you can improve it.
- Content, Content, Content. Did I mention… Content. It is very important that you are adding quality content on a consistent basis.
- If you had Real Estate SEO work done prior to the latest Google update, Penguin, you could be getting punished by Google.
- Don’t take any shortcuts, like black hat SEO providers, buying content, or bulk link building services.
- Make sure your Real Estate website is attractive, SEO Friendly, easy to navigate, well structured, and Install IDX.
- If your site has fallen out of favor with Google there are steps you can take to get back in their good graces.
Improve Real Estate Website Rankings Infographic
PLEASE SHARE THIS CONTENT WITH YOUR FRIENDS
or Comment Below To Give Us Your Feedback.
Business:An "Internet Marketing Specialist" with a goal to Educate, Enrich and Empower Entrepreneurial Real Estate Agents and Small Business Owners.
Me:#GoHawks, #BringBackTheSonics, #MaybeNextYearMariners, #ILoveMyKids #SeattleSunLover #SeattleWaterLover #BFF
Blog:Focuses on WordPress Websites, Content Management, SEO Services, SEM Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Beautiful Design, IDX, and more.
Latest posts by Jason Fox (see all)
- The Template For Making a Good-Looking Blog Post - February 18, 2015
- How To Add Custom Fonts to WordPress - February 9, 2015
- Best Times To Post for Social Media Effectiveness [Infographic] - January 26, 2015