Real Estate Prices and the Superbowl?
In the spirit of Super Bowl weekend here is a fun Infographic about Real Estate Prices and the Superbowl.
7 Cities that make more Super Bowls and their real estate prices
|City||Superbowl Appearances||Real Estate Prices|
Median Home Price: $216,700
Median Home Price of the 10 teams that have made it to the superbowl the least: $212,450
- Pittsburgh who has won the most Superbowls and does not have high real estate prices.
- Seattle who has high real estate prices and has only been to the Superbowl once.
Interesting facts that relate less with how high the real estate prices are more to do with the desirability and population density. The higher the population density the more money the team makes. The more money the team makes, the more money the team can spend on talent, the more money the team spends on talent, the more times they go to the Superbowl.
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
& Comment Below For Q&A
Business:An "Internet Marketing Specialist" with a goal to Educate, Enrich and Empower Entrepreneurial Real Estate Agents and Small Business Owners.
Me:#GoHawks, #BringBackTheSonics, #MaybeNextYearMariners, #ILoveMyKids #SeattleSunLover #SeattleWaterLover #BFF
Blog:Focuses on WordPress Websites, Content Management, SEO Services, SEM Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Beautiful Design, IDX, and more.
Latest posts by Jason Fox (see all)
- Best Times To Post for Social Media Effectiveness [Infographic] - January 26, 2015
- How To Display Sold Listings On Your Real Estate Website - January 14, 2015
- Why Your Real Estate Business Needs A Content Marketing Strategy - January 7, 2015