Youtube Top 10 Videos of 2012
What does our youtube video selection say about us as a society?
1. PSY was 2012’s Internet breakout star as Gangnam Style approached 1 billion views and became YouTube’s most-watched video of all time in just 6 months
2. The biggest cover video of 2012 belonged to Canadian band Walk off the Earth, whose unconventional take on Gotye’s single became an international hit
3. For a week in March, the most-shared video in the world was a 30-minute doc from a nonprofit group driving unprecedented discussion and interest
4. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and more kicked off the Call Me Maybe lip sync trend that helped make it 2012’s song of the summer
5. In 2012, ERB’s Season 2 drew over 250 million views and this political battle was one of the many, many videos we watched during the election season
6. TNT’s launch in Belgium was accompanied by this epic stunt, becoming one of the most popular “ads” of the year
7. Emmanuel Hudson teamed up with Spoken Reasons, producing 2012’s most entertaining commute
8. Lindsey Stirling’s unexpectedly awesome combination of dubstep and violin helped make her channel a huge hit in 2012
9. Early in the year, this extreme look into father-daughter relationships in the age of social media sparked a storm of controversy and discussion
10. Felix Baumgartner’s jump from space was one of the most viewed live events ever with millions of viewers tuning in or watching these highlights
Youtube Rewind 2012
2-10 Youtube Top 10 Videos of 2012
The Number 1 Video on Youtube in 2012
Please Share This Post With Your Friends!!