Throwing my 2 cents in on this one with my top 11 iPhone / iPad Apps for Real Estate…
1. Keynote – This is Apple’s version of Powerpoint and allows you to do fantastic Listing and Buyer Presentations off of your iPad.
2. Open Home Pro – You can use this app to turn your iPad into a lead generating machine. When people come into your open house just hand them your iPad and watch them give you their contact information, at the end of the open house push 1 button to send them a friendly email. When you get home export your new leads into your CRM.
3. Dropbox – You need to sign up for a Free Dropbox account. It is the easiest way to send, sync or store documents between your Computer and iPad.
4. Docusign – If you are a Docusign customer you can use this app to track, send and sign documents.
5. GoodReader – Open and annotate PDF’s. You can add to, draw on, or edit PDF’s on your iPad.
6. Evernote – The all everything note taker. Text or Voice notes, screen capture, and web pages. Evernote will store them and organize them for easy retrieval.
7. Zillow – You should know what your client knows.
8. Photosynth – Simply start the app and turn in a circle as the app snaps photos, when you complete your circle you have a full 360 degree panoramic view of your listing, or neighborhood park. Then you can easily share it or put it on your blog.
9,10, and 11 may seem lame… but it is a reminder that our Social Media Campaigns need to stay consistent.
9. Twitter – Did you learn something cool about a neighborhood you were researching, tweet it.
10. Facebook – Did you meet a service provider you would like to use, send them a friend request.
11. Linkedin – Did have a wonderful customer service experience, give them a recommendation.
Let us know if you have any questions or need any help with these iPad/iPhone Apps.