12 Facebook For Business Marketing Stats [ #VideoInfographic ]
These 12 Facebook for business marketing stats are not on their own that interesting… but when you turn them into a visually appealing infographic, then add some music and turn it into a video, it is kinda fun to watch.
There are much better examples of Video Infographics or Videographics, but this is a decent example of how easy it can be… get’s me inspired.
I hope you find the Videographic entertaining… be sure to pay attention to Stat #12.
12 Marketing Stats
- 42% of Marketer’s say Facebook is “Critical or Important” to their business
- 75% increase in businesses that say Facebook is “Critical or Important”
- 62% of marketer’s say that social media became more important in the last 6 months
- 100% higher lead to close rate for social media than outbound marketing
- 77% of B2C and 43% of B2B business that acquired business from social media
- 70% of retail businesses have acquired customers from Facebook
- 80% of marketer’s struggle with “Generating Leads” on Facebook
- 80% of US Social Media users prefer to connect to brands through Facebook
- 46% increase in user engagement with the new business timeline
- 65% increase in user engagement of “Interactive Content” on the new business timeline
- 9:1 ratio of views to shares on Facebook comments
- 70% decrease of Likes and Comments when you “Auto Post” to Facebook