15 Content Management Statistics To Prove that Content Is King
These 15 Content Management Statistics are a great follow up to my last post… Internet Marketing is About Content. In that post I really break down what is content and the more than 27 different forms it can take in the Internet Marketing world. I also take that rather large number and break it down into my Content Management List of 11 forms of content I work on and offer up a simple schedule I follow.
You can no longer build a Royal online web presence if you do not acknowledge that content is king!
15 Content Management Statistics
- 90% of Chief Marketing Officers believe that quality content strengthens the bond with customers
- 80% of Chief Marketing Officers are receptive to the idea of using quality content in their marketing plan
- 26% of B2B Marketers budget goes toward their Content Management campaign
- 60% of B2B Marketers intend on increasing their Content Management budget over the next year
- 61% of people are more likely to buy from a company that provides custom content
- 84% of Chief Marketing Officers agree that content represents the future of Marketing
- 59% of Chief Marketing Officers have shifted budget away from traditional forms of Advertising to their Content Management budget
- 81% of businesses rate their blog as “useful”, “important”, or “critical”
- 50% of Social Messages include sharing Content
- 73% of people prefer to get information about a company through a series of articles rather than traditional advertising
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful
- 77% of people believe that a company that shares custom content is interested in building quality relationships
- 55% of companies outsourced their content management in 2011
- 62% of companies outsourced their content management in 2012
- 12.5 Billion is how much marketer’s are investing in Online Content
These are some pretty impressive numbers, and has not always been the case. While I do not recall exacts I can remember a few years back and I would have been happy to see that 20% of marketers were giving custom content the vote of approval.
Now we are looking at a solid 80% of the top marketing minds are receptive to the idea that custom content and a content management strategy is the now and future of marketing.
What does this all mean to the average Real Estate Professional and Small Business Owner?
Get a WordPress Websites and start Blogging!
“Content Marketing is a Commitment, not a Campaign” ~ Jon Buscall – Tweet this!
“Traditional Marketing talks at people, Content Marketing talks with them.” ~ Doug Kessler – Tweet this!
“Content Marketing is the Only marketing left.” ~ Seth Godin – Tweet this!