I think WordPress is the best Content Management System (CMS).
I’m sure that is no secret, if you know me or have been reading my blog for any amount of time. I currently run 7 personal websites and each one of them are on WordPress.
What is a Content Management System?
A software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease. A robust WCMS provides the foundation for collaboration, offering users the ability to manage documents and output for multiple author editing and participation. ~ Wikipedia
Popular Website Platforms
- Movable Type
- Concrete 5
Why I Think It Is The Best
- Open Source
- Widely Developed
- New Plugins Developed Daily
- New Themes Introduced Daily
- Easy To Use
- Extremely SEO Friendly
- Easily Customizable
- Integrates with Most Popular Web Development Software
WordPress Is the Most Popular CMS
Check out this Infographic by Yoast showing the Phenomena that is the WordPress Content Management System.
- 72.4 Million Websites are powered by WordPress
- Companies such as Honda, the NFL, CNN, Ford, the New York Times, and NASA are using WordPress
- WordPress has been updated 98 times
- 37 Million Search Engine Searches Go to WordPress Sites Every Month
- WordPress Represents 53.8% of the Market
p style=”text-align: center;”>If you found this information useful please consider sharing, and leave a comment and let us know you were here.