No One Is Reading Your Blog Post. Blog Promotion Checklist.
Are you tired of authoring new blog posts for your WordPress Website and no one sees it? If you think readers are going to fall from heaven, I have such bad news. You are going to need a blog promotion checklist. A list of things that you need to do after you have written your blog post, that will insure that readers can find it.
What do you do if no one is reading your blog post? You promote the living crud out of it!
“Without promotion something terrible happens… Nothing!” (PT Barnum) >> Click To Tweet!
I do not expect the average person to do everything on this list, but if you did you will get traffic. If you choose a few things and do it EVERY TIME you write a blog post… I promise you will start to get more readers.
After Your Write A Blog Post Checklist
- Like It
- Post To Your Facebook Fan Page
- Promote Your Facebook Fan Page Post
- Post To Relevant Facebook Groups
- +1 It
- Post To Your Google+ Profile
- Post To Your Google+ Business Page
- Post To Relevant Google+ Communities
- Share on Linkedin
- Share to 50 Linkedin Groups
- Pin It on Pinterest
- Tweet It on Twitter
- Post It To BufferApp (10xs)
- Post To Triberr
- Ping It (Ping-O-Matic)
- Post to Quora.com
- Post to Inbound.org
- Post to BizSugar
- Use Onlywire (This will syndicate your post to 5o websites) – Paid
- IF YOU DO NOT USE ONLYWIRE THEN CONSIDER USING THE ONLY WIRE LIST TO DO IT MANUALLY
- AOL Lifestream
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Page
- Google+ Page
- Linkedin Group
- Web Share
- Zoo Tool
- Use Hootsuite (this will Syndicate to 3 webistes) – Free
- Share on So.cl
- Post to List.ly
- Share on Dizzle to get +1’s, Likes, Tweets
- Email To Database (MailChimp, Aweber, iContact, etc)
- Create Empire Avenue Mission to get +1’s, Likes, or Tweets
- Create Free Press Release on PRLog
Whew! Are you overwhelmed looking at this list? I hear ya…. I guess the point is: Generating Leads is not easy! And if it was…. Everybody would be doing it.
That is what the blog promotion checklist is all about. Increasing the amount of readers to your blog, that will increase the amount of leads that you generate from your blog, that will increase the amount of sales you get from your blog.
If you want it… you are going to have to work for it.