Is There An Easy Way To Maximize Your Business Social Media?
While there may not be an easy way to maximize your business social media marketing, this I guide I found may help.
“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.” ~ Confucius
I often suggest that making my social media campaigns easy to manage is my preferred method. In order to do that I think it is important to have a general understanding of what each platform excels in. In addition to making your campaign easy to manage, it doesn’t hurt if it is also effective.
What Makes Each Social Media Special
- 2/3 of the 70 million users are female that are generally looking for ideas about:
- Most of the 560 million members are located in the US.
- 5,700 short blasts of news happen every second. That is a lot of new information.
- By far the largest and most used of the social networks with over 1 Billion users worldwide.
- Give your business the opportunity to communicate with your consumers in a non-obstrusive way.
- With 150 million users and the most followed brand being MTV, Instagram probably has a low-media age of users.
- Post pictures your clients can relate to and add A LOT of Hashtags so the images get found.
- This social media channel is owned by Google and plays a part in your business being found on the Google Search Engine.
- 400 million users and over 900k new users signing up everyday.
- Focused more on good content that what you are up to.
- 240 million business oriented members, with 8 out of 10 being over the age of 35
- A great place to network for and find a job
- Also a great place to get in front of a higher median income level and decision makers
I hope you enjoy this Infographic by: Leverage New Age Media