Looking For Good Guest Real Estate Bloggers
Are you looking for place to park your awesome ideas? I am looking for guest real estate bloggers to post on my Jason Fox Blog!
“If you want to write, you can. Fear stops most people from writing, not lack of talent. Who am I? What right have I to speak? Who will listen to me? You are a human being with a unique story to tell. You have every right.” – Richard Rhodes, author and journalist
What’s in it for you?
You benefit 3 fold:
- Free Advertising
- Web Traffic
My blog gets a good amount of traffic and is ranked pretty well on search engines. That means that a lot of people will read your blog post.
When someone writes a blog post for me they get a link to their website. That means that I will transfer some of my SEO goodness to your website, and that some of those people that read your post will click on that link and land on your website.
What’s in it for me?
I benefit 3 fold:
- I get to take a break from writing 😉
- More importantly, I can give my readers some new and interesting points of view.
- Your content will help me to increase my SEO.
It is a win/win scenario!
What is a Guest Real Estate Blogger?
Guest blogging is a strong marketing strategy for real estate agents, and quite frankly all industries.
You may have heard that Guest Blogging is dead. The practice was highlighted recently by Matt Cutts, Anti Spam Head of Google, and in his video he mentions that some people are abusing the practice.
What he actually said was; “if you’re using guest blogging as a way to gain links in 2014, you should probably stop.”
Well, that is a far cry from the practice being dead.
What he meant is that you can not cloak spammy and black hat SEO tactics in the form of Guest Blogging and expect to rank on the search engines.
Spam is Spam!
If you are posting high quality, original, thought provoking content it does not matter if it you blogging or Guest Blogging.
A guest real estate blogger is someone that writes a blog post for another person’s or business’s blog. Pretty simple right? Well kind of.
If you want to write a blog post for me I have some requirements:
- The post must be a minimum of 800 words
- The post must not have been posted, or published anywhere else
- The post must be about real estate
- The post must be thought provoking
- The post may contain an author bio and 1 link to a non-affiliate website
If you would like to submit a blog post to me to publish you can send it to me here:
Ann Smarty has made a living out of guest blogging and is probably the most renowned. While doing a guest post on the Search Engine Journal website Ann shares her explanation of guest blogging and the 10 Best Blogging Quotes.
“…the SEO benefit for guest blogging isn’t from the obvious bio links, it’s from everything else that comes from being known” ~ Craig Fifield
How to be a Good Real Estate Guest Blogger
First you need to find a blog to guest write for. You can write for my blog 🙂 But if you would like to find others you can find them by visiting Google.com and typing in:
- “real estate” inurl:guest
- “real estate” inurl:contributors
- “real estate” “guest article”
- “real estate” “write for us”
This will give you pages of results of websites that are looking for guest bloggers. (again, you can just guest blog here)
Second you will need a topic. What are you going to write about?
- I wrote a blog about writing attention grabbing headlines: Top 5 Tools to write Attention Grabbing Headlines
- I also wrote a post about Hubspot’s blog topic generator tool: Blog Topic Generator Tool
- You can also get ideas on Social Media, The magazine rack at the store, or by doing a google search of keyword you think is interesting.
Third you will need to write. I know, bottom line is you have to write a blog post. I use some guidelines to help me fill in the white space.
- Start by telling the audience what you will be writing about.
- Find a powerful quote that reinforces your message.
- Further explain what the post will be about.
- Think of 2 or 3 Subtitles that relate to the topic.
- Write about those subtitles.
- Add a few links to blog posts you have written that reinforce your message.
- Add a link or two to outside blog posts that reinforce your message.
- Try to find additional quotes, or statistics to reinforce your message.
- Finish up by telling the audience what you wrote about.
Fourth write-up a short, clear, and actionable bio. Make sure that you add a link to your website.
If you submit a story to me I will add an image, but some websites may require that you find an image or 3 to bring life to your story.
You can find over 36 websites that offer free images for your blog.
I am currently looking for Guest Real Estate Bloggers to give my site a new and interesting perspective.
If you want to increase your website traffic, and SEO, and make a friend you should submit a blog post and I will do my best to get it a bunch of exposure.
Whether you want to submit a guest blog to me or to another site… make sure it is thought provoking content.