Why I Love the Blog Topic Generator (And You Should, Too!)
If you have spent any time on my blog you have probably noticed that I reference them often. See: Free Internet Marketing Guides
“You don’t have to reinvent the wheel; you just need to share your unique perspective on why the wheel is important.” ~ Jon Ball
I also blog extensively on content creation and how important it is to generate new and interesting content on your WordPress Blog. Blogging is about the only form of marketing that I do. With content marketing I am able to make my phone ring, fill up my inbox, generate tons of traffic to my blog, collect leads, and most importantly make sales on a consistent basis.
Blog Topic Generator
When push comes to shove and you are ready to start writing, it all can just feel a little overwhelming.
The key for me is to get into a rhythm and routine. I use formulas, repetition, and proven techniques. I don’t try to reinvent the wheel, and neither should you.
Step 1 of creating content, such as:
- Blog Post
is have an idea or a Topic. Once you have a good topic that is relevant to your audience and niche, it is much easier to start writing or creating.
Hubspot has released a FREE tool called the: Blog Topic Generator
You can simply visit the page and enter in a single word, or up to 3 words, and click “Give Me Blog Topics”. Within seconds 5 blog topic ideas will be generated for your use.
How I wrote this post
I received an email from Hubspot (I am a subscriber on their blog) that they had created a new blogging tool. I clicked on the link that was provided and it brought me to the new tool. I started to play with the new tool, to test it out and see if it was something I thought other people would be interested in. It is.
Blog Post Material! Because the tool is within my niche and pertains to my audience, I tested it and it worked well, I knew it would make a good post.
So I plugged in the noun: Blog Topic Generator into the tool and it gave me 5 Blog Topic Ideas
- 5 Tools Everyone In The Blog Topic Generator Industry Should Be Using
- 10 Signs You Should Invest In Blog Topic Generator
- 15 Best Blogs To Follow About Blog Topic Generator
- The History Of Blog Topic Generator
- Why We Love Blog Topic Generator (And You Should, Too!)
Obviously, I chose the 5th option and copied it from the tool and pasted it into my WordPress, Post, Title Box.
If you are unfamiliar with how to post a blog post on WordPress you can click on the link for a How To:
With a fresh, interesting, and relevant topic in hand I began crafting my post.
- I ALWAYS include at least 1 image. (in this case I took a screenshot of how easy the tool is to use with Jing and spruced it up with Pixlr)
- First a couple of paragraphs on introduction. (in this case I felt it was necessary to confirm the importance of Hubspot)
- Next, an inspirational quote to solidify my idea.
- A couple more paragraphs of sub text to introduce the main concept. (in this case to confirm the importance of Content Marketing)
- Then the first Subheader and the meat of the story (in the case it is explain what the Blog Topic Generator is, and why I think it will be useful to you.)
- My second Subheader and the validation or explanation of the blog topic (in this case a very detailed example of how I used the tool I am blogging about and how it made my job easier.)
- Finally my conclusion. Summarize the intro, main topic, sub topic, and why I think you will want to know about this topic.
Content Marketing is a critical form of Marketing and if done consistently and correctly will generate sales for your business.
Most of my clients think that it is hard to get into the rhythm and routine of blogging, and I don’t blame them.
A tool that I think may help many beginner, or advanced bloggers, it the Blog Topic Generator tool from Hubspot. Give it a try and see if you don’t get inspired to start creating.