Use these 7 Easy Tips to Maximize Your Pinterest SEO
Did you know that Pinterest is already driving more traffic than Twitter?
That is why it is important to take a couple minutes and make sure that you maximize your Pinterest SEO. In other words just set up your Pinterest account in a way that makes it more likely that you will drive traffic back to your website. That is where you want people to go right?
1. When a pinning a new image to Pinterest you should take the time to write a short caption with important keywords. If your description is too long, many pinners will get annoyed. Save the long details for the comment section.
2. Don’t be afraid to promote your brand on Pinterest. Define what your company does through the visual boards. All the boards contribute to your complete profile, make more than 1 Pinterest board.
3. The name of the SEO game is Keywords. When naming your boards, make sure the title includes the most important keywords for your company.
4. Have you seen things like #RealEstate, #Olympics, or #Fail on Twitter? These are called Hashtags. Use Hashtags when Pinning they will help when users search for a specific topic on Pinterest.
5. Don’t Try To Hard! Trying to get so much SEO that you end up spamming your Pinterest followers. Pinterest is a visual sharing site, not an advertisement platform. Like all Social Media Platforms continuous self-promotion is frowned upon.
6. Add a Pinterest icon and “Pin-it” button to your website. This makes it easy for your audience to share your site’s content. Encouraging engagement is always important, plus you can get an SEO boost without doing all the work yourself.
7. Make sure it is easy for your followers to get back to your website. Once pinners find your boards, either through a Google search or because of your awesome pins, make sure that your company is getting the recognition it needs by linking images back to the site. Allways add the link to your website that the image is taken from.
If you follow these 7 simple steps to Maximize your Pinterest SEO you will be getting traffic from your Pins in no time.
If you found this post useful Please Share it with your Friends, and leave a comment so we know you were here!