Positive Reviews On Yelp Affect 90% Of Purchasers [ #Infographic ]
“I won’t eat sushi in a different state that does not have at least a 4 star Yelp review” (via @JasonFox_me) >> Click To Tweet
Yelp has become the go to Review System for the internet. That is not to say that there are not 10’s of 100’s of other relevant review sites, Google Reviews, Zillow for Real Estate, and Angie’s List, come to mind. But for the time being when I search almost any service on a search engine the Yelp review pops up in 1 of the first 3 organic spots.
I have talked about the Benefit Of Getting Reviews for your Local SEO, but there are other benefits as well.
**As I was writing this post I got a Facebook Alert from a group I am in. In the alert a Real Estate Broker friend of mine posted this:
Today I met with a new buyer/ seller lead that came from Yelp. Selling a $300k home and buying a $400k home. Just thought some of you would enjoy hearing that this stuff works. (Liz Lawee Johnson)
Positive Reviews On Yelp
- 93% of people who conduct research on review sites typically make purchases at the businesses for which they search.
- Restaurants, Spas, Food, Nightlife, Home/Local Services, Professional Services, Shopping, Pets, Hotels, Auto, Arts & Entertainment, Health & Medical, REAL ESTATE, and Financial Services are all being searched on Yelp.
- There was an $8,000 average increase in annual revenue for businesses with Yelp accounts.
- 77% of Small Businesses that use Yelp say it has changed the way they respond to criticism.
- The majority of small businesses surprisingly still do not actively use review sites
How Yelp Can Help Infographic
Image: Flickr, Tigerbeat.