You are probably looking for some Whizz Bang, Cutting Edge, Technology Based ideas here. And they are, just not the way you might be thinking. We are going to suggest some tried and true strategies mixed with some Whizz Bang, Cutting Edge, Tech Based magic.
1. Your Sphere of Influence – Who doesn’t love referral business, so let’s start here. You need a CRM (client relationship Management) system: Direct Mail, Email, and Phone Calls 1 time every month.
2. Farming – The hardest part of farming is choosing a farm. It is important that you choose a location that is both manageable and makes sense. Market to your farm physically and virtually, by creating an online e-Farm.
3. Open Houses – I know that you may be thinking if I never do another open house I would be happy. Open Houses if done correctly will get you business, Period! How do you do an open house correctly? I am glad you asked. First pick the “Right” home that is both priced to sell and shows well. Then let people know that you are going to be there. Circle prospecting (go introduce yourself to the neighbors, you have a great reason), alert your Sphere of Influence, put it on Craigslist, send out a post card to the community…
4. Expired Listings – Like farming it is important that you focus on a category that you can manage, pick a Niche that you want to focus on and be consistent. Contact them and explain that it takes 3 things to sell a house and would like to meet with them to share what was lacking.
5. Social Media Marketing – Get a WordPress Blog that focuses on your Geographic Farm area (e-Farming) with IDX. Make sure you offer an MLS home search, Market Stats, and Offer to give Home Values, in exchange for their email address (lead capture). Then connect your blog with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube… and more.
We would be more than happy to discuss these strategies in more depth and build out a plan of attack.