You have heard over and over that you need an SEO Campaign but why?
When potential clients begin their buying process where is the first place they go? Google.com, did you know that To Google is a Word?
1. Every Year The Amount Of Pre-Shopping Research that Starts on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, Increases.
2. There is no shortage of potential clients that are searching on Search Engines.
3. There is no shortage of potential clients that are searching for Your Products and Services on Search Engines.
4. More Potential Clients Click On Sites that Are Organic (or have an SEO Campaign) than Paid Results.
5. The Top 3 Organic Results Generate The Majority of Traffic.
6. SEO Campaigns Cost Less Than Traditional Marketing Methods.
Data and Graphics Courtesy of: Hubspot