The Power Of Video As Shown By A Videographic
The power of video, as shown in a video by the infographic people, Visual.ly that they are dubbing a videographic. Gets a bit confusing trying to explain it in a sentence, but actually its beautifully simple.
They have taken the tremendous power of Video and combined it with the tremendous power of Infographics and made a Videographic.
It is the Peanut Butter cup of Content Marketing… 2 Great tastes that taste great together!
In this videographic they explain the power of video, and why it is such a good idea to have on your website as part of your content marketing campaign.
Power Of Video – Videographic
Highlights Of The Videographic
- The average attention span online is 8 seconds
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual
- Visuals are processed 60k x’s faster than text
- Viewers spend 100% more time on websites with videos on them
- 85% of more likely to purchase a product after watching a video
Did You Stay Longer Than 8 Seconds?