22 Top Influencers’ Talk About Influencer Marketing Tips
If you could only get people talking about you then your business would take off. But how? Get people to recommend you as the go to agent with these influencer marketing tips.
“Don’t find people to lift you up; You lift them up first.” – Brains on Fire
What is Influencer Marketing?
“A form of marketing that has emerged from a variety of recent practices and studies, in which focus is placed on specific key individuals (or types of individual) rather than the target market as a whole. It identifies the individuals that have influence over potential buyers, and orients marketing activities around these influencers.
Influencers may be potential buyers themselves, or they may be third parties. These third parties exist either in the supply chain (retailers, manufacturers, etc.) or may be so-called value-added influencers (such as journalists, academics, industry analysts, professional advisers, and so on).” (source: wikipedia)
Have you noticed that there are certain people that have the ability to influence others in your niche?
“The key to influencer marketing is knowing who your ideal customer is, how they buy and who can influence them during that process.” ~ Seth Price (Placester)
22 Influencer Marketing Tips
- Go to conferences
- Share influencers content
- Know why you want to engage with influencers
- Grow your network before you need it
- Maintain a giving mind-set
- Try to find the next generation influencer
- Research the influencer before you reach out
- Work hard for the influencer
- Build trust not numbers
- Help influencer’s build their brand
- Add influencer’s to your CRM
- Influencer Marketing is an art and a science
- Promote the influencer before you ask to be promoted
- Focus on customers and employees first
- Create a multi-channel content marketing project
- Put influencers in a special Twitter list
- Host an event (throw a better party)
- Build face to face relationships
- Use the right tools
- Talking about your competition can build leads
- Find out what they want and give it to them
- Mention influencer’s in quotes, callouts, and interviews