Charles Barkley (& Many Other) Websites Are Powered By WordPress [Infographic]
After only 10 years 15% of all websites are powered by WordPress Websites. The NBA, Ford, Pepsi, Ebay, CNN, VW, UPS, Adidas, and many more major corporations are using WordPress.
I remember when I started building WordPress Websites about 7 years ago, and had to convince people it was a stable environment.
There are a few limitations to using WordPress over hand coding a site from scratch, but for the majority the Benefits far outweigh the deficits.
Websites are Powered By WordPress Infographic
66% of all CMS based websites are powered by WordPress.
CMS: Content Management System (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Blogger, Typepad, Etc.)
What that means is that along with all the big corporations that are using WordPress, most bloggers, and small businesses are using WordPress.
- Matt Mullenweg is credited with Creating WordPress.
- WordPress is Open Source, Free, Widely Developed, and Regularly Updated.
- WordPress Developers have created over 25k WordPress Plugins.
- WordPress Developers have created over 1.7k Free WordPress Themes.
- Jason Fox DIY Internet Marketing is Powered By WordPress.
- The Content that is Stored on the Websites that are Powered by WordPress account for 37 Million Search Engine Searches Per Month.
I hope you enjoy the WordPress 10th Anniversary Infographic: