There Are Words That Get Shared On Social Media CONSISTENTLY?
Trying to get your content shared on Social Media is exhausting as it is… using words that get shared on social media consistently in your content may make it a bit easier!
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.” ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
- I have written about the power of headlines and using a combination of the right words will increase the readership of your blog.
- I have written about how there are best times to post to social media to get your content shared.
- I have explained how powerful using Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook can be.
- I have talked over and over again about how your content will not share itself… you must engage in some form of blog promotion.
- We all know that you have to blog quality content to get it shared.
- You need to be consistent with your blog posts to build a readership.
- Your content has to be geared towards your readers but still SEO optimized.
This post highlights Words that get share on social media consistently.
Words that Get Shared On Social Media [Infographic]
Best Words to use:
- Tell Us
- Social Media
- New Blog Post
- How to
- Check Out
- On Time
- Under Budget
When Running a Contest
I hope you enjoy the “Surprising Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media” Infographic by Quicksprout: