“…many believe influencer marketing to be the next big thing in advertising.” (adweek.com)
Trying to find new ways to market your brand? What about influencer marketing?
Believe it or not, influencer marketing is an effective way to boost every aspect of your performance.
Influencer marketing is a form of marketing in which focus is placed on specific people that have influence over potential buyers, and you create marketing campaigns around these influencers.
Read on and you may be convinced to start implementing influencer marketing into your marketing strategy.
For starters, here are some important facts that will show you how other marketers are already benefiting from influencer marketing:
- 69% of marketers who use influencer marketing consider it effective
- It’s effectively used for lead generation by 73% of marketers
- 76% say influencer marketing helps them win customer loyalty
- 93% use it for building brand awareness
- Top 5 most influential people for millennials are YouTube stars
- 79% of mom bloggers accept advertising for monetizing their blog
[Tweet “69% of marketers who use influencer marketing consider it effective”]
These numbers show that influencer marketing is already a crucial part of marketing for many marketers. But the only way to truly understand its use and effectiveness is by implementing it in your own marketing strategy.
How Influencer Marketing Benefits You
If you need further proof of influencer marketing benefits, take a look at the direct benefits you can experience:
- Since it’s a cost-effective channel, you can cut down on advertising costs without compromising effectiveness
- You can reach out a large audience
- You can also win over a whole new target audience
- It’s more authentic than other forms of advertising
- You can even use it to build trust with your audience
[Tweet “Influencer Marketing can cut down on advertising costs without compromising effectiveness”]
Now these direct benefits clearly show that influencer marketing is crucial for every marketer. You can discover even more benefits firsthand once you start using it to market your brand and products.
Causes Of Failure In Influencer Marketing
While influencer marketing is highly beneficial, it’s not always easy to reap those benefits. You may make mistakes in your influencer marketing campaign, resulting in the failure of that campaign.
Some of the mistakes you might be making include:
- Doing it without a set goal in mind
- Not taking the time to know your audience
- Not documenting the campaign
- Expecting instant results
- Failure to choose the right influencers
These are some of the most common mistakes marketers make in their influencer marketing campaign. Familiarize yourself with these issues and learn how to overcome them.
You may also want to learn more about the top challenges marketers face in influencer marketing.
- Identifying the right influencers
- Finding the right engagement tactics
- Finding budget for their campaign
Is Influencer Marketing The Future Of Marketing Infographic
Influencer Marketing can be time-consuming but worth the effort.
Statistics show that a great majority of marketers are finding success in influencer marketing.
Top 5 Social Channels for influencer marketing are:
Top 5 platforms for engaging influencers are:
Top 3 influencer analytic platforms are:
There are a ton of great reasons you should be using influencer marketing for your business.
Make sure you understand why people fail and don’t make the same mistakes.
Ask yourself these 3 questions before you start:
- Who are you trying to influence?
- Who does your target audience trust?
- What content best aligns withe the influencer and their audience?
The more you learn about influencer marketing, the better chance you have at executing it successfully. So find out more details by checking out the influencer marketing infographic.
Guest Post By:
Shane Barker is a digital marketing consultant that specializes in sales funnels, targeted traffic and website conversions. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies, Influencers with digital products, and a number of A-List celebrities.