While implementing good SEO practices on your website is essential if you want to improve brand visibility and get more targeted traffic, staying away from black hat SEO or SEO mistakes is even more crucial, if you want to enjoy the continual growth of your business website.Bad SEO is worse than good SEO is good.Click To Tweet
If good SEO is important, bordering on essential, if you want your website to get any views. You probably want to spend a few minutes making sure that your SEO is not hurting you.
- You could simply hire an SEO expert to take care of your site’s optimization process.
- On the other hand, if you are an SEO newbie, just starting your online business and have no budget to spare on hiring an SEO agency, then fret not, as we have got you covered with this detailed SEO mistakes infographic.
This comprehensive checklist will help you to steer clear as well as help you to rectify any SEO mistakes that you might have made.
In addition, it will also provide you with helpful suggestions and resources on how to fix these mistakes quickly and in an efficient manner.
The infographic comprises of the top 25+ common mistakes that you need to avoid and is just the guide you need when starting off your online journey.
Here is a list of some of the SEO mistakes that you need to avoid;
- Non-mobile-friendly website design.
- Unoptimized landing page.
- Poor website speed and page loading time.
- Thin or Duplicate Content.
- Irrelevant and Unoptimized images.
- Lack of Alt Tags for images
- Multiple Broken Links and 404 errors.
- Lack of Content Promotion Strategy.
- Over-optimization of Keywords.
- Lack of Social Media Profiles.
The above mistakes and the others mentioned in the infographic below can hurt your site’s credibility, ranking and traffic, if not rectified.
Thus, rectify these now in order to avoid penalization from Google and to offer your readers a superior browsing experience.
25+ Common SEO Mistakes That Are Killing Your Website[Infographic] by the team at Hostingclues.com