“…only 10% of people remember what they hear. Reading doesn’t help the cause much, with only 20% of people remembering what they read. But 80% of people remember what they see and do.”~ Anum Hussain – Hubspot
What is harder to do:
Raising one eyebrow, while licking your elbow, while twitching your nose, while wiggling your ear, while touching your nose with your tongue, while sneezing with your eyes open…
If you said Blogging your not alone.
I often blog about ways to try to help you make blogging easier. Such as:
- Easy Real Estate Content Marketing Strategy
- Stop Worrying About What Google Thinks And Just Add Content
- Simplify Your Real Estate Blogging With Curated Content
These posts layout some pretty simple ways of creating content, or blogging, short of giving you the content.
Now I am just going to give you the content!
What Is An Infographic
I think most of us have seen an infographic by now. They are an image generally very long and skinny with lots of colors, graphs, images, icons, and some text. They use the appealing visuals to tell a story.
“a visual image such as a chart or diagram used to represent information or data.”
For example below is an infographic that explains the power of infographics:
Click the image to see full size
How To Use Infographics For Blogging
While you could simply add the infographic to your blog post give it a title and publish it… we probably should take it a step further.
However, if you will do nothing else you could still see some results by simply blogging 1 or 2 of the infographics every week on your real estate blog.
I use a 5 step process for using Infographics as blog posts.
- Find a compelling quote or statistic that helps quantify or validate the information in the infographic
- Write a introduction to what the the infographic is representing
- Add The Infographic
- Outline the information that is on the Infographic possibly adding some details of your own or giving your opinion of the information
- Give a summary of the what is presented
You see why it easy… it practically writes itself.
How To Add An Infographic to Your Blog Post
Login to your WordPress Website >> Click on the Posts Link >> Click on Add New >> Enter A Title >> Add your content and infographic >> Publish
70 Real Estate Infographics
If you see an infographic you would like to use:
Click On It >> It will open in full size in a new window >> Right Click on the image and Save As
1. 3 Ways Real Estate Agents Are Better Than For Sale By Owner
2. Of The Most Common Real Estate Photography Mistakes
3. 5 Worst Home Improvements For Sellers
4. 6 Essential Home Buyer Tips
5. 6 Home Turn-Offs You Should Avoid
6. 7 Benefits Of Using A Real Estate Agent To Sell Your Home
7. 10 Mistakes To Avoid When Selling A Home
8. Am I Ready To Buy A House
9. Are You Afraid Of These Real Estate Terms
10. Be Cautious Buying New Construction
11. Best Home Improvements That Can Increase The Value Of Your Home
12. Biggest Home Seller Mistakes
13. Documents Needed For Mortgage
14. Existing Vs New Construction
15. Expectations Vs Reality in Real Estate
16. Explaining Your Closing Costs
17. Flipping Houses the 6 Steps
18. From House Hunter to Homeowner
19. Home Buying And Selling Timeline
20. Home Buying Process
21. Home Insurance Do’s and Don’ts
22. Home Staging Can I Do It Myself
23. Home Staging On A Budget
24. How Proximity Affects Home Value
25. How To Buy A Home
26. How To Sell A Home
27. How To Sell a House
28. Investing In Real Estate What You Should Know
29. Landscaping Do’s and Don’ts
30. Lending Approval Process
31. Living Large In Small Spaces
32. Looking At Homes Online Vs In Person
33. Magic Words To Sell Houses
34. Most Common Regrets of the First Time Home Buyer
35. Overused Words in Real Estate
36. Owning A Home Is Still The Dream
37. Paint Sheens For Each Room in the Home
38. Profiles Of The Major Players in Real Estate
39. Real Cost Of Home Staging
40. Real Estate Vocabulary
41. Retain Value In Your Remodel
42. The Benefits Of Home Ownership
43. The Complicated Relationship of Credit Score and Real Estate
44. The Importance of Curb Appeal
45. The Inspector Find Out What He Can Overlook
46. The Landlord Guidance Eviction Process
47. The Psychology Of A Happier Home
48. The Road To Homeownership
49. Timeline For Moving
50. Tips For Moving With Pets
51. Top 4 Most Common Pricing Mistakes
52. Trulia Take or Toss Declutter Before Your Next Move
53. Trulias Real Estate Regrets Survey
55. What To Check On A Final Walk Through
56. Which Loan is Right For Your Home
57. Who’s Who When Buying A House
58. Why Some Homes Sell Faster
61. 4 Most Common Types Of Home Loan
63. How To Prepare Your Home For A Natural Disaster
64. The Hassles Of Moving Home
65. How Long Do Your Systems and Appliances Last?
66. Before During And After Your Home Inspection
67. Spring Home Maintainence Checklist
68. 10 Easy Ways To Reduce Your Heating and Cooling Costs
69. What Does Escrow Mean?
70. What Happens Between The Offer and Closing?
71. The True Cost of Home Improvement
72. Most Popular and Iconic Home Design Styles
73. 10 STEPS TO BUYING A HOME WITH A REALTOR
74. 7 REASONS TO LIST DURING THE HOLIDAYS
75. REAL ESTATE AGENT VS. REALTOR
76. HOW WORKING WITH A REAL ESTATE AGENT BENEFITS YOU
77. BIGGEST HOME SELLER MISTAKES
78. WHATS THE VALUE OF OUTDOOR UPGRADES
79. 9 STEPS TO STRESS FREE HOME BUYING
80. CALCULATING THE REAL VALUE OF A HOME
Do you Have An Idea For Your Own Real Estate Infographic
What is even better than using somone else’s Infographic to bolster your content marketing strategy? Creating your very own custom real estate infographic.
What You Will Need:
- Topic Idea ( 101 Topic Ideas )
- Free Canva.com Account
- 2 Hours
Canva offers 78 Infographic design templates to help you get started. You can pick the template that you like, change the colors, and add your content.
Once you have your very own custom infograph then you are going to want to promote it.
Promoting Your Real Estate Infograph
I’m sure it goes without saying that the fist place that I am going to suggest you share your infographic is on your WordPress blog.
But if you really want to get it out there then you should start sharing your awesome infograph all over the place including:
- Post it to your Facebook Business Page
- Post it to your Business Instagram Page
- Post it to your Twitter Account
- Post it to your Linkedin Profile
- Post it to your Pinterest Page
- Email it to your Database
- Run it as a Facebook Ad
- Post it to Visual.ly
- Post it to Infographic Reviews
- Post it to Slideshare
- Post it to Flickr
- Post it to Reddit
Infographics are a great way to get your Real Estate content marketing campaign rolling. I have included 60 different real estate infographics that you can use to start adding content to your real estate blog.
To use any of the infographics that I have added to this blog post just click on the image to display it in full size. Then right click and save the image to your hard drive.
Then just log in to your WordPress website and add a new post. Give the post a title. Write a short intro. Add the infographic. Write an outline of the infographic. Write a summary of the post.
And you are on your way to increasing your local real estate web presence.