This Simple Guide Will Help You Increase The Value Of A Home
I have a condo built in the late 90’s and it super spacious, well designed and in a nice community. However, it was built in the late 90’s and could use some sprucing up. I will be selling it in the next year or so and am always thinking about the best ways to increase the value of a home.
“You Can Do It, We Can Help” ~ Home Depot
I am currently in the middle of remodeling the master bathroom… not bad for just using my instincts as it is 3rd on this list. I would like to say it was because I am so savvy, but really I just wanted a walk in shower.
Increase The Value Of A Home Guide
Thank you Embrace Home Loans for your guide
- Landscaping- Make a strong first impression with a strong curb appeal
- Storage Space – Think about how many storage facilities you drove by today
- Remodel Bathroom – Bathrooms can look old, and make the home feel old.
- Paint – I think this one goes without saying. Tried and True.
- Home Movie Theater – Cool Factor.
- Get Rid of Popcorn Ceilings – Can you say Asbestos?
- Bowling Alley – Not sure about this one… but it would certainly make your home stick out.
- Cut Energy Costs – Green is good.
- Improve Air Quality – In this guide they are hiding switch your carpet to wood or tile. Yes please.
- Water Filtration System – I hear that water is pretty important.
- Patio/Deck – We want a place to BBQ, Play with the kids, soak up some rays, and enjoy mother nature.
- Pool – Who doesn’t love a pool?