Create Custom Lists of Sold Listings, or Your Current Listings, on your WordPress Real Estate Website
“…the key indicator that matters to the one client looking for help with that one transaction is; “Can you close the deal?”, says Trulia writer Jovan Hackley
Give your websites more G.L.A.M.R. by increasing your Legitimacy and proving that you Can Close The Deal. You can do this by having a method to Display Sold Listings on your Real Estate Website.
100% of the Real Estate Websites we build are on WordPress.
90% of the Real Estate Websites we build are using IDX Broker Platinum.
90% of the Real Estate Websites we build are using an Agent Evolution Theme.
This instructional blog post assumes that your Real Estate Website is:
- Built using WordPress
- Built on the Genesis or Equity Framework
- Powered by IDX Broker Platinum IDX
>> If you need additional information about your WordPress Website you can view our complete: Website Instructional Video Series
How To Display Your Sold Listings
This can only be done by manually entering your listings. You can use the Sold/Pending feature of IDX Broker… However, we recommend that you use the WP Listings Plugin.
Since both methods require your valuable time we think you will get maximum results using the WP Listings Plugin.
This is because your Sold Listings will be stored on your self hosted WordPress in an archive that will give your Local SEO some much needed Google Juice. They will act like blog posts, or new content, and help build your Search Rankings.
Login to your WordPress Real Estate Website
Enter your Username and Password
Step 1 >> Download the WP Listings Plugin
- Click on “Plugins” and then “Add New”
- Enter the keywords “WP Listings” into the search bar
- When you see “WP Listings” by Agent Evolution Click “Install Now”
>> You will be taken to a Plugin Activation Screen
- Click “Activate Plugin”
Step 2 >> Set Up The WP Listings Plugin
- Click on “Listings” then click on “Settings”
- Enter your “Default State”
- You can change the default slug “listings”
- If you change the default slug be sure to click on the “reset your permalink” link and simply click Save.
- This will reset your permalinks.
- Save Settings
Step 3 >> Customize The Archive Page
- Click “Listings” then click on “Archive Settings”
- Give your listings a Title
- Enter Some Optional Intro Text
- Set your Layout Settings
- Save Settings