Being a real estate agent means doing a hundred different things at once, including being an expert of Technology.
There’s so much to do – assisting sellers and buyers, determining clients’ needs and requirements, performing comparative market analysis, and what not.
That’s why we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of incredibly useful tools for real estate agents. Below down are our favorite picks for real estate tools that could help you streamline your workflows and simplify workload.
You can view the list as a Slideshare or continue reading:
Google offers s0 many tools that are useful for real estate agents. And I am not just talking about showing up in Google rankings on the search engine…. although that should be one of our goals.
Here are just some of the ways that you can use Google as an incredibly useful real estate agent tech tool:
- Google My Business
- Local SEO
- Knowledge Panel or Map Pack
- Pictures and Videos
- Pin on the Map
- Free easy to use email and Syncs with most CRM’s and Tech Tools
- Google Sheets
- Seller Checklist, Buyer Checklist, Inventory Checklist, Lead Matrix (Scripts & Dialouges), New Agent Onboarding Checklist, Logins & PW’s…
- Google Ads
- Run Google Ad’s for your Business Name, Competitor’s Business Name, Run Video Ads on Listings, Local Services Ads
- Google Drive
- Create folders of content in the Cloud (Client Files, Logos, Pictures, Contracts) that you can access from Desktop, Phone, Tablet…
- Google Maps
- How else would we find listings?
- You can also use My Google Maps to create custom maps for neighborhood pages, posts, ect.
- Google Calendar
- If it does not go in my calendar I forget it.
- Syncs with Zoom send virtual Listing & Buyer Presentation appointments…
2. ZOOM (VIDEO CONFERENCING)
THE PANDEMIC TAUGHT US THAT WE COULD SELL REAL ESTATE ALMOST COMPLETELY VIRTUALLY AND ZOOM WAS A BIG PART OF THAT
- Buyer Presentations
- Listing Presentations
- Sales Meetings
- Virtual Open Houses
- Meeting With Your Team
- Going Over Details With Clients
3. Sierra Interactive (End to End Real Estate Platform)
Real Estate Websites – See why Sierra IDX websites set us apart from our competitors. Real Estate CRM – The Sierra CRM is purpose built for real estate professionals, all channels are now open. Real Estate Ad Management – Search and social ads needs to work together, our service includes both, putting you ahead.
The only platform built on a proprietary SEO optimized CMS. If you are after organic rankings, this is for you. The only platform that offers Google Ad management services at no additional cost. Seriously, it’s included. The #1 team in South Carolina moved their main site to Sierra. The #1 team in North Dakota dropped their higher priced platform and moved everything to Sierra. Hint – it wasn’t the price. One of the largest brokers in Southern California incentivizes their top producing agents with Sierra.
- Real Estate Website
- Lead Generation
- Lead Conversion
- Single Property Websites
- Home Valuation
4. WeVideo (Online Video Editing)
WeVideo is easy, fast & flexible and allows you to create like a pro in no time at all. Add features like green screen for a big-budget look without the cost or difficulty. Edit videos with zero upload wait time. Choose from multiple formats to stand out on social media, web and mobile displays
Here is an example of a video that I create every month using my Screen Capture and Webcam functionality:
- Real Estate Marketing is Video Everything
- Screen Capture
- Stock Images
- Stock Video
- Stock Sound
- PC, Droid, iPhone, Tablet
- Backgrounds, Transitions, etc.
5. Sound Stripe (Royalty Free Music)